UPM3 AUTO L is for all applications in which an internally controlled pump is needed. It is designed to be used in appliances or cabinets with increased ambient temperatures and limited space options; either in standalone applications or in kit systems without PWM controller.
- Glandless High Efficiency circulator for integration in HVAC systems; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Smallest design ever for a circulator; smaller than the well-known UPS circulator
- Internally controlled circulator
- Available with many standard and customized housings
- Active or passive inrush current limitation
- Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C
- Substitutes ALPHA2L pumps
- Lowest space requirements ever for a circulator integrated in an appliance
- Optimised design fit for easy accessibility
- Easy access to the user interface from front
- Easy access to the connectors from front
- Easy access to the pump head screws from the front
- Easy access to the de-blocking screw from front
- Intelligent configuration Different signals and profiles available (PWM A, PWM C, KMBus)
- Standard return signal showing power consumption, alarm and operation status
- Other customized input profiles and different return profiles are possible e.g. flow estimation
- Ready for Conversion according Ecodesign requirement for August, 2015 exceeding benchmark level; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Field and lab tested product quality Ceramic bearing shaft - The UPM3 comes equipped with ceramic bearing shafts for a long and trouble-free lifetime.
- The ceramic material is extremely durable and will not wear.
- Double de-blocking system - Electronic de-blocking that maintains the maximum starting torque up to 25 Ncm and manual de-blocking accessible from the front without demounting the control box. High temperature resilience - The resilience to heat will enhance the possibilities of system integration enormously.
- Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C.
- Pump comes with 2 year manufacturer warranty
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works