A visible symbol of the new generation of high-efficiency pumps for heating and air-conditioning systems in residential dwellings is the green operating button, which together with new functions provides maximum convenience in commissioning and maintenance. Defaults for radiators or underfloor heating – symbolised by pictograms – save time during commissioning. The energy efficiency was improved once more and the power consumption is thus even lower and always in view. And thanks to the more compact construction, pump replacement is now even easier.
- Maximum operating convenience owing to the Green Button Technology with new, intelligent settings, intuitive user interface and new functions
- Optimised energy efficiency owing to EC motor technology, settings with an accuracy of 0.1 m and display of current power consumption
- Quick and easy installation and smooth replacement owing to the new, optimised construction
- Easy maintenance and high degree of operational reliability thanks to automatically and manually triggered restart or pump venting function
- Maximum operational reliability thanks to proven technology
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works