App Controllable (neoHub Required)
The Heatmiser neoStat offers you a smarter way to control your heating from anywhere!
The neoStat is a 230v powered thermostat with a volt free switch.The neoStat communicates to the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, to create a fully controllable network system of your home heating.
Simple installation is key with Neo. neoStat has been designed to replace an existing three wire thermostat, and after joining the zone to the neoHub, remote control is possible.
The neoStat can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer- so if you want to take control of your towel rails, or lighting - Neo offers you this and more!
- Stunning design incorporating soft touch keys
- Non Programmable, 5/2 Day, 7 Day and 24 Hour Programming
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic Blue Back Light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection
ErP Class & Ratings
Individual Product Multi Room Control with Indvidual Boiler Interlock
I (1%) Class VIII (5%)
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one-hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or an email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one-hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with a neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works