(Min 60 panels)
PALLET ONLY DELIVERY - 2 DAY LEADTIME
The Castellated floor panels allows for a fast installation together with accurate fixing of underfloor heating pipes. The design allows the pipe to be held securely in place by the castellated knobs. It also acts as a pipe fixing template ensuring accurate spacing of pipes allowing a even heat distribution. They are lightweight and can be easily cut to size to fit any room shape. The underfloor heating pipes can be fitted and securely held in position before and during the laying of the floor screed.
The trays are provided in black, and can be neatly overlapped to create a fully interlocking continuous grid floor panel ready for the pipes which can be fixed at 100, 150, 200 and 250mm pipe centres.
Features and Benefits
• Total size 1220mm x 820mm x 20mm
• Suitable for 15mm, 16mm, and 17mm pipes
• Pipe Centres can be at 100mm, 150mm, 200mm and 250 mm
• Easy to install • Made from Recycled High Impact Polystyrene
• Minimum amount of waste
• Eliminates pipe contact with insulation
• Each panel will cover approx 1 square metre
• Colour - black
Minimum quantity available is 60, as they are delivered on pallet(s). Please note you must be able to receive them in this way when delivered.
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works