Terms and Conditions
The term Underfloor Heating Express’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 7, Marlborough Business Centre, Hanworth road, Chertsey, KT16 9LG. Our company registration number is 09628728, registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All orders placed are made in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions. Once order is placed, customer will receive an email advising of the items ordered, and total amount deducted from their card.
We currently only accept orders from UK Mainland. Overseas orders can be placed, but will only be agreed on an individual basis.
We work hard to keep our website up to date with current stock listings, images, pricing and descriptions. If however, errors occur, we are not liable for any mistakes, but will endeavor to rectify them as soon as possible.
All product and web images are for illustrative purposes only and our liability is limited to the description of the product only.
If items are shown as in stock and paid for and subsequently found not to be in stock, we will contact the customer as soon as possible to agree a substitution, or refund.
Our deliveries are carried out by third party couriers, and whilst every effort is made by them to deliver on the scheduled day, there are occasions where this isn’t possible. Although this is rare, we must state that are not liable for recovery of any costs for any late deliveries, whether through traffic, bad weather, etc.We will work with the courier to resolve the matter, but this is the extent of our liability.
All items being delivered through a third party courier will be issued with a tracking number that the customer can check online as to its whereabouts.
Where we are aware that we cannot fulfill a delivery to the agreed delivery date, we will notify the customer and cancel the order, or reschedule the delivery, at the customer’s request.
Payments will always be taken at the time of placing your order. We accept all major debit and credit cards and are collected securely by our bank, or Paypal. Refunds will be paid back to the debiting card only. Payments will show on your statement as ‘Underfloor Heating Express’. All payments are made in British Pounds (GDP).
You can cancel your order within 14 days of receiving the goods in accordance to The Consumer Contracts Regulations 13 June 2014. All cancellations and returns must be first be emailed to email@example.com to advise. All products will be refunded, along with standard delivery costs. Any costs relating to ‘special arrangements’ will not be refunded.
Please ensure that all returns, irrespective of reason, must be sent with a tracking number as proof for the customer.
All refunds, whether cooling off period, cancellations, or returns, will be made 14 days from goods being received back to us and being inspected.
We aim to provide our customers new, fully working products. If, however, in the event that your items have been received damaged, please contact us immediately to resolve the situation. We require photographic evidence which can be emailed to us, as soon as possible.