Solid Floor Routed XPS Panel Board for 16 / 15 mm Underfloor Heating Pipe – 150mm Centre
Minimum Order 10 boards
25mm Premium Solid Floor Routed Panels
Ideal for Water Underfloor Heating 16 / 15 mm pipe
Each board covers 0.72 sqm
The Extruded Polystyrene(XPS) Insulation - is known worldwide for exceptional long-term insulation performance on foundations, walls, roofs, underfloor and more.
(Minimum Order 10 boards)
This insulation board is designed specifically for use with water underfloor heating systems, very high compressive strength (30tonnes / m2), light weight, high efficiency and low cost make this thermal board an ideal choice when fitting heating on to a poorly insulated concrete or screed base and works excellently with water underfloor heating systems.
The dimensions of each board are 0.72m2 (1200mm x 600mm x 25mm)
The boards have 150mm centres.
Panels must be installed onto existing suitable subfloors ie: solid concrete/screeded floors or suitable 18mm structually sound wooden subfloors such 18mm exterior plywood
- Covered by BBA and CE certified to meet with all the EU and UK standards.
- Worldwide respectful premium brand Styrofoam boards from Dow Chemical Co.
- The boards have 150mm centres, providing an even distribution of heat. This system is suitable for domestic as well as commercial applications
- High compressive strength, low moisture absorbance, excellent thermal performance.
- Fire protection Class euro E grade
- Lightweight and strong.
- Will last lifetime (50 years warranty)