25mm Premium Solid Floor Routed Panels
Ideal for Water Underfloor Heating 16 / 15 mm pipe
Each board covers 0.72 sqm
The Extruded Polystyrene(XPS) Insulation - is known worldwide for exceptional long-term insulation performance on foundations, walls, roofs, underfloor and more.
(Minimum Order 10 boards)
This insulation board is designed specifically for use with water underfloor heating systems, very high compressive strength (30tonnes / m2), light weight, high efficiency and low cost make this thermal board an ideal choice when fitting heating on to a poorly insulated concrete or screed base and works excellently with water underfloor heating systems.
The dimensions of each board are 0.72m2 (1200mm x 600mm x 25mm)
The boards have 150mm centres.
Panels must be installed onto existing suitable subfloors ie: solid concrete/screeded floors or suitable 18mm structually sound wooden subfloors such 18mm exterior plywood
- Covered by BBA and CE certified to meet with all the EU and UK standards.
- Worldwide respectful premium brand Styrofoam boards from Dow Chemical Co.
- The boards have 150mm centres, providing an even distribution of heat. This system is suitable for domestic as well as commercial applications
- High compressive strength, low moisture absorbance, excellent thermal performance.
- Fire protection Class euro E grade
- Lightweight and strong.
- Will last lifetime (50 years warranty)
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one-hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or an email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one-hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with a neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works