25MM Solid Floor Routed Panel for 16 / 15 mm Underfloor Heating Pipe – 200mm Centre
Tiles - can be laid directly on top with flexible tile adhesives.
Wooden/Laminated Floor - can be laid on top with a layer of self-levelling compound.
XPS 25mm Premium Solid Floor Routed Panels
Ideal for Water Underfloor Heating 16 / 15 mm Pipe
Each board covers 0.72 sqm
The Extruded Polystyrene(XPS) Insulation - is known worldwide for exceptional long-term insulation performance on foundations, walls, roofs, underfloor and more.
(Minimum Order 50 boards)
This insulation board is designed specifically for use with water underfloor heating systems, very high compressive strength (30tonnes / m2), light weight, high efficiency and low cost make this thermal board an ideal choice when fitting heating on to a poorly insulated concrete or screed base and works excellently with water underfloor heating systems
The dimensions of each board are 0.72m2 (25mm x 1200mm x 600mm)
The boards have 200mm centres.
Panels must be installed onto existing suitable subfloors ie: solid concrete/screeded floors or suitable 18mm structurally sound wooden subfloors such 18mm exterior plywood
- Covered by BBA and CE certified to meet with all the EU and UK standards.
- Worldwide respectful premium brand Styrofoam boards from Dow Chemical Co. (Listed in NYSE: DOW)
- The boards have 200mm centres, providing an even distribution of heat. This system is suitable for domestic as well as commercial applications
- High compressive strength, low moisture absorbance, excellent thermal performance.
- Fire protection Class euro E grade
- Lightweight and strong.
- Will last lifetime (50 years warranty)