Underfloor Heating Express now offer CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings for Water System Underfloor Heating projects for a limited time!
No two rooms are the same, so having a CAD drawing allows you to maximise the space efficiently, create a quotation and install with minimal fuss.
Drawings can help show the most suitable length of piping - to minimise wastage, optimised spacing between pipes, and the most suitable location to house manifold/ pump. The design will also provide a guide for installers, reducing length of time install the system.
Send us your floorplan via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These can be PDF, CAD drawing, or even hand drawings. Once received we get on and design the most suitable layout and generate a cost effective quotation for you within 24 hours. You will receive an email with full pipe layout plan in either PDF, or DWG, with the following;
- Colour coded zones
- Pipe length per zone
- Pipe spacing
- Full quotation
Why use our CAD design service?
- Design returned in 24 hours
- Easy guide to laying pipes
- Extensive knowledge
- Quotation automatically generated
Contact us today and see how we can help you
To order, you will need to purchase in the normal way, then send the details listed below to email@example.com.
In the email, you need to priovide:
- Your floorplan, this can be PDF, CAD drawing, or even hand drawings.
- Plans must include the scale measure of each room, such as 1:100.
- Let us know where you would like the manifold to be located
- Clearly mark which rooms/ zones to be and NOT to be designed.
- Include your contact phone number in case we require more information from you.
- Also please include the order number in the email subject.
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one-hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or an email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one-hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with a neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works