XPS 1200mmx600mmx18mm Routed Panel for 12mm Underfloor Heating Pipe – 150mm Centre
Tiles - can be laid directly on top with flexible tile adhesives.
Wooden/Laminated Floor - can be laid on top with a layer of self-levelling compound.
(Minimum Order 50 boards)
XPS 18mm Premium Solid Floor Routed Panels
Ideal for Water Underfloor Heating 12 mm pipe
Each board covers 0.72 sqm
The Extruded Polystyrene(XPS) Insulation - is known worldwide for exceptional long-term insulation performance on foundations, walls, roofs, underfloor and more.
This insulation board is designed specifically for use with water underfloor heating systems, very high compressive strength (30tonnes / m2), light weight, high efficiency and low cost make this thermal board an ideal choice when fitting heating on to a poorly insulated concrete or screed base and works excellently with water underfloor heating systems.
The dimensions of each board are 0.72m2 (600mm x 1200mm x 18mm)
The boards have 150mm centres.
Panels must be installed onto existing suitable subfloors ie: solid concrete/screeded floors or suitable 18mm structurally sound wooden subfloors such as 18mm exterior plywood
- Covered by BBA and CE certified to meet with all the EU and UK standards.
- Worldwide respectful premium brand Styrofoam boards from Dow Chemical Co.
- The boards have 150mm centres, providing an even distribution of heat. This system is suitable for domestic as well as commercial applications
- High compressive strength, low moisture absorbance, excellent thermal performance.
- Fire protection Class euro E grade
- Lightweight and strong.
- Will last lifetime (50 years warranty)