The Heatmiser UH8-RF is our 8 Zone wireless wiring centre designed to work with our Slimline-RF and neoAir Thermostats.
The UH8-RF provides central switching and is therefore ideally situated next to the underfloor heating manifold. 8 zones can be controlled as well as providing an output for a hot water cylinder. On demand from any zone, a 230v output is provided to switch the relevant zone actuators, underfloor heating pump and valve. A volt free connection is supplied for the boiler, making it compatible with almost all types of boilers. The boiler signal can also be sent via RF to the RF Switch, providing the installer a totally wireless solution.
Up to 6 actuators can be connected to each zone. An external aerial is available for use when the UH8-RF is being mounted in a metal cupboard or when the wireless signal is restricted.
A software option in the thermostat allows you to configure which zones are underfloor heating and which zones are radiators. Radiator zones will not enable the underfloor heating pump, valve and boiler when there is a call for heat. Radiator zones will not enable the underfloor heating pump, valve and boiler when there is a call for heat. Radiator zones should enable the boiler from the end switch of the valve.
- Central wiring for up to 8 zones
- DIN Rail Mounting Option (DIN Rail not included)
- Output for underfloor heating valve and pump activated when any thermostat calls for heat
- Wireless Fail Safe Function
- Wireless Boiler Link (RF Switch Optional)
- Works with our Slimline-RF and neoAir)
- Output for multiple radiator zones
- Output for domestic hot water
- Actuator outputs: 230v
- Dimensions (LxHxD) 384x148x60mm
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one-hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or an email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one-hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with a neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works