The Heatmiser neoStat-hw V2 is our hot water programmer with changeover contacts, making it ideal for standard and mid position valve systems.
When paired to the neoHub (sold separately) you can control your hot water from anywhere.
The neoStat-hw communicates to the neoHub and other neoStats within your home, to create a fully controllable network system of your home heating and hot water system.
Simple installation is key with Neo. neoStat has been designed to replace an existing three wire thermostat, and after joining the zone to the neoHub, remote control is possible.
- Stunning design incorporating Illuminated soft touch keys
- 5/2 Day, 7 Day and 24 Hour Programming
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- 4 Times per Day
- Easy Hot Water Boost Feature
- Automatic White Back Light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one-hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or an email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one-hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with a neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works