The Heatmiser neoAir Bundle v2 includes a neoAir v2, RF Switch and Desk Stand and is perfect for those looking to control their heating and hot water from a wireless thermostat in the home. The neoAir can operate in heating only mode or heating and hot water and so is perfect for those with combi boilers or hot water cylinders.
The neoAir v2 can be wall or desk mounted.
- Heating Only or Heating & Hot Water Control
- Touch Key Operation
- Wall or Desk Mount
- Holiday Function
- Hold Function
- Energy Saving Optimum Start - Save energy by allowing the neoAir to calculate and automatically adjust the amount of heat up time is required.
- Flexible Programming - Your neoAir can be setup to work in 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour mode. 5/2 is ideal for those with different weekday/weekend schedules. 7 day is great for those with different schedules each day and 24 hour mode offers the same settings for every day - so perfect for those at home most days.
- Comfortable Temperature - 4 Comfort levels per day, so you can for example have your home warm when you wake, a little lower whilst you are out at work, warmer in the evening whilst you relax and reduced further throughout the night whilst you sleep
Included in this Bundle
- neoAir v2
- RF Switch
- neoAir Stand (White Only)
NOTE: This bundle does NOT include a neoHub
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one-hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or an email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one-hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with a neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works