****NEW*** 2mm Thin Electric Heating Mat 150 w/m2
Mat is 0.5m wide (eg. 10sqm mat = 0.5m x 20m linear length)
Our new system consists of a 2mm thin 150w per sqm cable mat which can be rolled out and cut to shape to fit any room. Within the mat is a thin 2mm heating cable which is pre-woven into a 500mm wide glass fibre mesh. The mat should be laid directly under the surface to be heated, pressed down and then tiled over, you may wish to add self-levelling screed or cover it with a thin layer of tile adhesive to ensure that the surface is flat.
You can also purchase a choice of thermostats to complete the kit - standard, or touchscreen digital LCD thermostat, each has a temperature probe to fit under the floor to ensure your room is heated to just the right temperature.
Largest mat size is 12m2. When ordering 13m2 or higher, you will receive 2 mats to meet you required size.
To install, join mats parrellel to thermostat.
Example - 16m2 required = 2x 8m2
Included with mat:
1. 2mm thin 150w/sqm Output Heating Mat
2. Conduit pipe 2 metre
3. Installation manual
Included with thermostat:
1. Floor probe lead 2.5 metre
2. Installation manual
1. Roller 4''*15
2. Bottle of 1 litre Granfix™ Primer
- Mat Sizes available in 1/1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12 m²
- Mat Width: 0.5m
- Output: 150W/m2 (-5% to +10%)
- Cable Spacing: 80mm (150W/m2)
- Cable Diameter: 2mm
- Max. Ambient Temp: 30°C
- Min. Installation Temp: 5°C
- Rated Voltage: 230V
- Lead Wire Length: 2.5m
- Twin Conductor Heating Cable
- Conductor Insulation Advanced Fluoropolymer
- Outer insulation Advanced Fluoropolymer
- 50 Year Warranty
- Dual core heating cable technology allows single point connection
- Full earth screen providing electrical safety and peace of mind
- Emits Zero EMF (electromagnetic fields)
- Attached 3M connection lead allows connection from one end
- Easily installed on a sound sub floor such as concrete, tile backer boards and marine grade plywood
- Super high tack adhesive on entire mat underside allows roll and fix application in one go no curling corners or need for adhesive fixing strips
- Approved to EN60335-2-96 as required by the 17th Edition wiring Regulations, CE Certification and RoHS Compliant
- 50 Year Manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Heat output 150W/m² for primary heating or floor warming applications
- Low build height
- Easy installation pre-spaced heater cable
- Suitable for wet areas
- Single point connection
- Durable construction
150w heating mat is ideal for Bathrooms, Kitchens, Lounges,Dining Rooms and most other areas.
Installation & Fitting
All our products can be installed by a competent DIY'er.
Please ensure that any works that are required by legislation to be carried out by a qualified / authorised person, are carried out by such a trades person.
Use multimeter to test the heating mat before/during/after installation of the underfloor heating system.
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works