Mat is 0.5m wide (eg. 10sqm mat = 0.5m x 20m linear length)
Designed for use under laminate flooring and other floating floor applications
Our system consists of a 140w per sqm cable mat which can be rolled out and cut to shape to fit any room. Within the mat is a thin 1.0 mm heating cable which is pre-woven into a 500mm wide foil mesh. The mat should be laid directly under the surface to be heated, pressed down under the wooden/laminated floor.
The kit also comes with a choice of a standard, or touchscreen digital LCD thermostat, each has a temperature probe to fit under the floor to ensure your room is heated to just the right temperature.
Largest mat size is 12m2. When ordering 13m2 or higher, you will receive 2 mats to meet you required size.
To install, join mats parrellel to thermostat.
Example - 16m2 = 2 x 8m2
Click Heat Mat Installation Video to watch how to lay our XPS boards, Heatmats and Thermostats
What included in the kit:
1. 140w Foil heating kit
Sizes available in 1/1.5/2/2.5/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12 m²
Width: 0.5 m
Output: 140W/m2 (-5% to +10%)
Cable Spacing: 50 mm (140W/m2)
Cable Diameter: 1.0 mm
Foil heating mat is ideal for all area such as bedroom, bathroom, lounge, kitchen, dinning room, conservatories, under laminate and under wood floors.
Heating mat utilises modern materials and installation techniques:
- Dual core heating cable technology allows single point connection
- Full earth screen providing electrical safety and peace of mind
- Emits Zero EMF (electromagnetic fields)
- Attached 3M connection lead allows connection from one end
- Easily installed under laminate and under wood floors
- Approved to EN60335-2-96 as required by the 17th Edition wiring Regulations, CE Certification and RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime Manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Heat output 140W/m² for primary heating or floor warming applications
- Low build height
- Easy installation pre-spaced heater cable
- Suitable for wet areas
- Single point connection
- Durable construction
- 50 year warranty
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works