Free CAD Design Plans for Water Underfloor Heating Systems
Underfloor Heating Express offer a FREE CAD Design service because no two rooms are the same, and having a personalised pipe drawing allows you to maximise the space efficiently.
The plan will show you the most suitable length of piping - to minimise wastage, optimised spacing between pipes, which indicates how much heat the pipes will omit.
Once we receive your plan, we get on and design the most suitable layout and generate a cost effective quotation for you within 24 hours. You will receive an email with full pipe layout plan in either PDF, or DWG, with the following;
What will you get?
- Colour coded zones
- Pipe length per zone
- Pipe spacing
- Full quotation
Recent Case Study
Below is a recent case study of how efficient our CAD Design service can be;
Tuesday 10th December 2019- 10:39am - Customer Mr A H orders CAD Design service online and emails plan to us
Wednesday 11th December 2019 - 1:42pm - Plan completed and emailed to customer with quotation
Thursday 12th December 2019 - 10:29am - Customer calls to confirm order and pay for goods. Order dispatched from warehouse.
Friday 13th December 2019 - Customer received goods in time for the weekend!
How to order?
Initially, you will need to purchase our CAD Design service at a cost of £19.99. (If you place your underfloor heating products with us after the design has been completed, your £19.99 will be deducted from the final price)
Once you have ordered you CAD Design service, send an email with the following;
- Your floor plan, this can be PDF, CAD drawing, Image file or even hand drawings.
- Plans must include the scale measure of each room, such as 1:100.
- Where you would like the manifolds to be located
- Clearly mark which rooms/ zones to be and NOT to be designed.
- Include your contact phone number in case we require more information from you.
Why use our CAD design service?
- Design returned in 24-48 hours
- Easy guide to laying pipes
- Extensive knowledge
- Quotation automatically generated
Alternatively, call us today and see how we can help you 020 7183 2784.