Perimeter Edging Strip is a closed cell extruded polyethylene foam available in a variety of convenient sizes. Avoid contact between the foam and volatile compounds and chemicals such as solvents.
- Compatible for use with traditional semi-dry screeds and liquid screeds
- When stored outside for extended periods, cover Perimeter Edging Strip with opaque light coloured sheeting to protect from the elements and damage from direct sunlight.
- Ensure the rolls are not stored close to any ignition sources.
- Size: 5mm x 100mm x 50metre
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one-hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or an email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one-hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with a neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works