30mm Premium Tile Backer Boards (120cm x 60cm x 3cm per board)
Minimum order of 10 boards
- Premium engineered - Core coated with a reinforced cement based flexible mortar ensuring the easiest of fitting and tiling
- 1200x600x30mm manufactured to the highest of standards - ISO:9001 & ISO:14001 certification
- It has 2 main purpose: First class heat insulation for underfloor heating and superb waterproof surface to afix tiles
- The Tile backer board is ideal for bathrooms, wetrooms & underfloor heating application with its waterproof coating and high thermal insulation properties
- For bathroom applications the adhesion levels are 100kgs per sqm , also have a 300 kPa compressive strength
- CE certified to meet with all the EU and UK standards
- High compressive strength
- Excellent thermal performance
- Fire protection Class euro E grade
- Will last lifetime (50 years warranty)
Click Heat Mat Installation Video to watch how to lay our XPS boards, Heatmats and Thermostats
We offer all our customers FREE, FAST delivery to mainland UK addresses (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands, although delivery is possible. Please contact us for a price). To qualify for this service, orders must be placed by 1pm Monday to Friday.
Deliveries are made using our partners UK Mail and DPD, as both companies offer our customers a one hour delivery notification period, meaning you don't have to wait in all day! Provide us with your mobile telephone number, or email address when ordering and you will receive a tracking number to follow the progress of your order.
How it works 1. You will receive an SMS message, or email confirming the package has been despatched
2. You will receive a text message as soon as your package is out for delivery, with a one hour delivery window.
3. If not convenient, you can change the date, or arrange to leave with neighbour by replying to the text, or email.
If you want to follow your parcel now, check which company your order has been sent with, click on the correct logo below and enter your tracking number;
Track you DPD parcel Track you UK Mail parcel How text delivery works