20mm Overlay Water Underfloor Heating XPS Grooved Cement Coated Panel for 16/15mm Underfloor Heating Pipe 200mm Spacing
Tiles - can be laid directly on top with flexible tile adhesives.
Wooden/Laminated Floor - can be laid on top with a layer of self-levelling compound.
XPS 20mm Grooved Cement Coated XPS Panels
Ideal for Water Underfloor Heating 16 / 15 mm Pipe
Each board covers 0.72 sqm
The Extruded Polystyrene(XPS) Insulation - is known worldwide for exceptional long-term insulation performance on foundations, walls, roofs, underfloor and more.
(Minimum Order 50 boards)
This insulation board is manufactured from high density XPS 300kPa which is thermally insulating, lightweight, waterproof and faced with a reinforced cement coating. The panels provide a quick and easy solution for the placement of pipework for domestic and commercial underfloor heating applications. The lightweight, reinforced cement facing, provides a robust surface that is ideal for direct bonding of tiles.
The dimensions of each board are 0.72m2 (20mm x 1200mm x 600mm)
The boards have 200mm centres.
Panels must be installed onto existing suitable subfloors ie: solid concrete/screeded floors or suitable 18mm structurally sound wooden subfloors such 18mm exterior plywood
- Covered by BBA and CE certified to meet with all the EU and UK standards.
- The boards have 200mm centres, providing an even distribution of heat. This system is suitable for domestic as well as commercial applications
- High compressive strength, low moisture absorbance, excellent thermal performance.
- Fire protection Class euro E grade
- Lightweight and strong.
- Will last lifetime (50 years warranty)